De Vere Canary Wharf, No 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HD . . . December 5th
1st Draft Programme
Format: Roundtable Panel
Discussion / Interaction with Delegates
The panellists for each of the four roundtables will be delivering
a short introduction, following which the audience will be invited to join the discussion. We aim to have at least one hour per Roundtable for this interactive process. Please note, that
this is not necessarily a Q&A session, so comments, viewpoints, observations and indeed, questions, will be welcome from the audience.
- The Business of New & Expanding Markets, New & Enhanced
Services, and New & Evolving Technologies (Title to be confirmed)
Roundtable Session 1: The
Operators… A New Focus from Orbit
- Constellations Reimagined – from LargeSats to
- HTS Supply – the Aeronautical & Maritime
- Is the “App” Now Driving Satellite Design?
- HTS, the Cloud & IoT
- Bandwidth – (Price) Wars in Space?
- Competing Down the Value Chain
- How will HTS & the Mega-LEOs Compete?
Roundtable Session 2: The VARs…
New Challenges in a Brave New World
- Transformation in the Satellite Broadband Value
- Today’s Most Dynamic Markets
- Dynamism in Throughput/Pricing Packages
- The Cloud & the IoT – Bringing New Opportunity to the VAR
- What Does the Mobile Market Need from VARs?
Roundtable Session 3: The Ground
Segment… Evolving Dynamics
- Equiping the ESIM & Next Generation HTS Mobility
- The VSAT Antenna… Getting Smaller, the Changing Form
- Phased Array… Markets & Scales
- In the Cyber Zone… Best Practice in Vendor & Customer
- Does Growth in Terminal Numbers Mean More
- Terminal Cost, Design & Function… Does the Customer Get What
the Customer Wants?
Roundtable Session 4: Is Mobility
- Where Next for ESIM
- HTS for IoT on Land, on Sea, in the Air
- Mobile Trunking & Backhaul – A Defining Role for Satellite in
the Future 5G Mobile World?
- Mobility – Who Are the End Users?
- Navigating a Changing Value Chain – Acquisitions &
- But, What About Enterprise VSAT, Consumer Broadband, Video,
Government & Military?